The research barrier allows access to a state-of-the-art Göttingen Minipigs housing facility including a surgical suite. This enables the development, characterization, and validation of new Göttingen Minipigs disease models, but also provides the optimal facilities for education and training sessions.
Did you know...
The research barrier sets the frame for a variety of activities around Göttingen Minipigs:
- Collection of biological material: Tissues and organs, blood products, and biofluids
- Courses and practical training
- Surgical procedures
Our Research Facilities Serve Your Studies
The research barrier offers advanced services to facilitate your research, and collaborative efforts take your research to the next level:
of customer-owned Göttingen Minipigs.
of genetically altered Göttingen Minipigs.
Ready-to-use Göttingen Minipigs:
- Neutered animals
- Pre-implanted permanent catheters
- Pre-implanted Vascular Access Ports
- (VAP) or Vascular Access Buttons (VAB)
- Pre-implanted telemetry devices or
- other devices on request
Animal model preparation:
- Diet induced animal models such as obesity, atherosclerosis and NASH animal models
- Surgically induced animal models
- Development and characterization of customized disease models
Open lab - access to our surgical suite
and scientific procedures in your own Göttingen Minipigs.
Exploratory pharmacology studies
in close collaboration and with us as your scientific partner
Specific customer requirements
Download more information
Download information about our research services.
Feel free to contact us!
Please contact us if you are interested in more information about how we can support your study.